Magicians: The Gathering
Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Café > Public Magic Discussions
Notices

Old 09-10-2011, 08:42 AM   #21
Fin

User channel on YouTube

lol Albert, thanks But in fact it was a kind of sarcastic joke, since deep down I do in fact believe in magic. If you saw what I saw those two ufo's do back in 2008 you'd either go crazy or start believing in magic again. The truth is out there!!!
Fin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 10:40 AM   #22
Kieran Oloughlin

Fin.... I cant tell if you are being sarcastic or truthful anymore...
Kieran Oloughlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 01:28 PM   #23
Albert
DarkSleightZ Artist

Donor Score: 110
User channel on YouTube

♪ ♫ Fin, the master of sarcasm! ♪ ♫
Old 09-10-2011, 01:47 PM   #24
Kieran Oloughlin

He is more sarcastic than my friend...whos a teenager...AND OTHER TEENAGERS KNOW HIM WELL FOR HIS SARCASM...
Kieran Oloughlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 03:43 PM   #25
Fin

User channel on YouTube

Isn't ambiguity a beautiful thing sometimes? I am indeed dead serious, as anyone who's seen my facebook profile will attest:- It includes hand drawings and newspaper cuttings which prove that I was not the only witness. Ain't life strange? That's me stood below them with my eyes popping out of my head back in September 2008. At least 4 other people saw these two black triangles floating around our area that night but I saw them as orbs, hovering over the streetlamps, and when I pulled over for a closer look they morphed into these much larger black triangles with lights all over them If you think that's crazy just assume I'm joking and move along. If you have an open mind then I'm totally serious!

Old 09-10-2011, 06:40 PM   #26
TheMisdirectingHand
David Nguyen

User channel on YouTube

Oh MY GOD FIN, WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU?

•People who talk and never do: The Lower Class

•People who talk and do at the same time: The Middle Class

•People who do before they ever talk: The Upper Class

A real man does not need to talk. We are the upper class."

-Joseph Lau
TheMisdirectingHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 10:47 PM   #27
la0o9
Move monkey atm

User channel on YouTube

... wow...
"It's a small world, but only relatively"
"Reality is not the world, it is the way humankind depicts the world, thus when you alter a person's way of seeing the world, you alter reality itself"
la0o9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 03:09 AM   #28
Fin

User channel on YouTube

Wow indeed! Yes it really happened and I'm not ashamed to discuss it, although it does make some people look at me strangely when I go into the details. It was really "close" and had I wanted to I could have thrown a stone at them and watched it bounce off. It was the most incredible thing I've ever seen.

The orbs were hovering literally about 2 to 3 metres just above the tree tops as I drove up to the traffic lights, and one of them was beginning to change shape with a pointy spike protruding from its right side. They were roughly basketball sized, one hovering just above the other. Then I pulled over the car, got out and turned back to look at them, and in that time they had changed from bright amber orbs into black triangles, each about the size of a small jet fighter. I stood and watched in awe as they began to cross over the motorway, absolutely silently and INCREDIBLY SLOWLY at about walking pace. As they did this they went partially transparent for about a second, exactly like a ship "cloaking" in star trek, believe it or not, they were rippling and transparent like looking through water. Then they slowly changed shape, from equilateral triangles to long pointy spearhead triangles, their edges moving and changing like the "wings" of a stingray. The change was obvious and bizarre since these triangles looked very much like solid objects. They had different coloured lights on the underside including 4 very fat bright blue lights.

All this time I was just standing there in the middle of the deserted road swearing out loud "what the fu*k is that.. what the hell is that!". Then they slowly turned their backs to me and started to zip off in two different directions, but as they turned, all the lights on their underside, which until now had been multiple colours, changed slowly to a bright white. Mulder, eat your heart out!

This sounds crazy but it happened, and it was like something out of a Spielberg film. If you don't believe me just ask yourself why would I lie? I stick to my story despite regular ridicule, funny looks, and many people just saying "oh, you saw a star", or "it was a chinook helicopter" etc. This was a life-changing event for me, so I talk about it despite knowing that many will think I'm a wierdo.. But hey, I was wierd before it happened, so I'm cool with that

This from one of the other witnesses who wrote into the paper after seeing my drawing:

Old 09-11-2011, 03:22 AM   #29
Albert
DarkSleightZ Artist

Donor Score: 110
User channel on YouTube

Fin, you should have shot your rocket launcher on it to bring it down on to the ground!
Old 09-11-2011, 04:28 AM   #30
Fin

User channel on YouTube

Albert, when something like this happens to you the rocket launcher sitting in your back pocket will be the last thing you think to grab! But yes, you're right. All we gotta do is shoot one of these things down and the whole mystery would be solved. Hmmmmm....