Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2010, 05:34 PM   #11
kammagic
Banned

User channel on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
I hope you came up with that latter way of looking at it by yourself. What if there would be a video of the routine with as many views as yours but with 2700 ratings instead, 900 being negative? Indeed, only two-third of the voters liked it and it is rated 3.3 out of 5 stars, yet according to you it would be the highest rated because 1800 positive ones minus 900 negative ones equals 900 and that is still more positive ones than you have.

And unlike the others, you make a lot of profit out of barely and non-related video tags, including but not limited to "Tutorial explained sleight of hand cheat expose tutorial teach learn how-to instruction card trick world record best".

I really hope that this does not explain why you earlier posted about not minding free magic tutorials, because apparently those bring you a lot of views. As far as YouTube Insight tells, you received thousands of viewers from people looking for tutorial-related tags only.

I am sorry but everything that was said in my main post stays valid and has now been validated.
You can come up with all the hypothetical situations you want and your original post was the most confusing thing I have ever read. I trust my friend of 20 years and I know he knows what he is talking about. You are merely a stranger who has done nothing but say negative things about me and thinks I am ruining the art of magic. So tell me again why I should listen to you?

As far as tags go you are supposed to put as many things in there as possible thats why they are there. Marketing 101. Draw the customer to your product.
Its not like I don't deliver the goods. Im quite proud of the videos I put out. I think they are some of the best magic videos on YouTube.

Tags make your video pop up in the side bar. People still choose to watch the video. They are not forced to. They also choose to vote.

How old are you Rich? What do you do for a living. I won't use this against you. It's just that you are a stranger and if I knew you better I might be more inclined to take what you say seriously. How did you meet Mark. What is a product manager. Why does an amateur magician need one? You seem young I'm gonna guess under 25.
kammagic is offline   Reply With Quote