Magicians: The Gathering
Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Announcements > Introduce yourself
Notices

Old 02-26-2011, 02:58 PM   #1
s13zeTheDay

User channel on YouTube

Usually when there are hecklers the two ways to deal with them are make them feel stupid (i.e. do you want to come up and do a trick?) depending on the situation and also I agree do a very easy yet hard hitting trick.

Also, Welcome!!

--Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, A Study In Scarlet
s13zeTheDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 06:04 PM   #2
Aiyou

La0o9, I remember one of the card tricks I perform moving pip, and the hecklers want grab the card, in middle of change. I don’t like this patter, something like this "pick a card, look, i'll do something with the card, see? i'm amazing aren't i?", because I understand that male spectators don’t like it. Although that bunch of heckler I met, is made out of female and male. I interact with spectators. Now I try if possible I will let the spectators become magician. For example by performing out of this world. thank for the suggestion. I’m appreciated that.

TheMisdirectingHand,
That time only me one person, deal with a bunch. It is a mini close up show, I cannot just walk away. Thinking back now… I think they really got intention. The problem is I don’t like argue with people. So… end up them making fun of me…

Albert,
hope my EQ is good when I encounter this situation in future… because I easily nervous, and mess up everything. Thank for advice.

I just don’t understand why they don’t enjoy the performance. We both got benefit. They can get the magical moment, and I can enjoy perform.

Thank for suggestion and advice given. I’m really appreciated that. Learned something. Thank for warm welcome too =)
Aiyou is offline   Reply With Quote