Magicians: The Gathering
Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Marketer > Magic Which?
Notices

Old 07-26-2011, 06:10 PM   #1
Kelan
kittydakat

Default "As Predicted By Sid" Review

Hey guys, This is my first review

It's on one of my favorite downloads from the DSZ team (Even though I only have 2 of them )

The Quality

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The quality of the video is superb. It's shot in true HD and, because of this, is very easy to understand. I'm not sure how the non HD version of the video looks, but HD is great. 5/5

The Teaching
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The teaching is extremely good. Mark goes over the move that is used in the performance video (The "Syd Force). I don't want to give too much away about the move , but it is genius. It had me stumped. It is a brilliant variation on the Bottom Slip Force. The move looks very open and free looking and can be applied to many routines that require this kind of move. Over all, the teaching is excellent. 5/5

Applications

The move has literally endless applications. The move can be incorporated into already existing routines or new tricks/routines that you want to create. 5/5

Extras

Mark goes over the "Lucky Force", an effect that I have never heard of. It is a beautiful piece of magic when it goes right. Mark also gives a 5 second explanation on the "Back Slip Force". I'm not sure if he meant to teach it, but he does expose it by letting you see what happens underneath the bevel. 5/5

Price

The price is ridiculously low. I got it for 10 cents!!! The exposure video normally goes for around $1.00. This is still too low . I would have gladly paid 5 dollars for the download and would still be a happy camper . 5/5

Pro's...

• A brilliant move with endless applications
  • Angle Proof if done right
  • Completely silent
  • Looks very fair, open, and free looking

Con's...

• None at all

Thanks for reading and hope this review helped!

Kelan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 01:47 AM   #2
Mark

User channel on YouTube

I'm glad you like it! Don't know if it's a good thing that you think the teaching is extremely good because that's not the purpose of the exposure videos, but I'll see it as a good thing for now.

Thanks a lot! Much appreciated!
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 01:58 AM   #3
Kelan
kittydakat

Imo, The teaching was clear and concise =o
Old 07-27-2011, 02:02 AM   #4
Mark

User channel on YouTube

Although, I didn't put in some of the details needed to make it actually performable (although I guess that in this particular case people can figure those out themselves, instead of in case of the 'Bertram Shadow Change' for instance).
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 03:32 AM   #5
Fin

User channel on YouTube

Great review of another great product. At this sort of price the teaching is more than adequate and for this particular move I don't think it'll be too hard for people to work out the subtleties for themselves.
Fin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 03:59 PM   #6
Kelan
kittydakat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fin View Post
Great review of another great product. At this sort of price the teaching is more than adequate and for this particular move I don't think it'll be too hard for people to work out the subtleties for themselves.
Very true Fin. It's great teaching for what the move is. Mark explains exactly how to do it, which in my opinion, is great teaching. Yeah, the move has such wide applications it's pretty hard not to think of some yourself