Magicians: The Gathering
Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Lounge > General Discussions
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2011, 11:49 PM   #1
ChandlerFish

Default Magicians : The Gathering Forum Is A Joke

Here is what makes no sense in my opinion.

Here is the sites first two forum rules:

Everyone is equal
All of us are human beings and we all deserve each other's respect. This also means we expect everyone to respect each other's opinions, performances and all the different kinds of arts, even if it is something you totally don't like or agree with. The only exception is if the person in question is not following the forum rules.

Also, Administrators and (Top) Moderators are here just to keep the forums clean and to guide those who need help with the forums. They are in no way better than any other person on here. This differs from most other forums out there where staff and elite members cause a lot of unnecessary trouble and hate by thinking they are better than the rest of the community. Please don't worry.

No hate allowed
No one likes hate, nor do we.

It's okay to have opinions, but please word them as opinions as well, preferably in a nice way (f.i. "I didn't like it." instead of "That sucked!"). Even more appreciated would be constructive feedback so that the person in question knows what you didn't like about it and what they might have to work on.

The only times hate is okay is when it's about things which already go against the forum rules.

------YET, they have a specific forum dedicated for exposure toward other people. This is a corrupted forum. Truthfully, I do not know if its Marks goal to be a genuine nice person to show people the error of their ways with this section of the forum, if so, That is Bull****. Take the JK thread for example, it a good 7 or 8 pages.
ChandlerFish is offline   Reply With Quote