Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2011, 06:36 PM   #6
Albert
DarkSleightZ Artist

Donor Score: 110
User channel on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13zeTheDay View Post
This is great. The only slight comment I have (take it with a grain of salt cause I don't know exactly how this works) is that you could probably reduce the visible finger motion when you push the card in. I also acknowledge the fact that you're pretty busy and tired, so this may also be an anomaly. Also, out of curiosity, are you using bicycle 125s, and if so, how are they?
No worries. Yeah, that is a problem when I do the push-in since I'm using the Repulse control concept for that (I'm too used to "squaring up the deck ". However, I often like to use the peak-method, ie., peak the card without taking the card out like the miller cascade control. That often eliminates a lot of the finger movements. That was one of the reasons that I thought this one was inferior to Mark's.

As for the 125's they are thin, which I like, but they are not durable at all. I usually take really good care of my cards, but the 125s gets really sticky regardless. Maybe I did something to it at some point, but they aren't durable for me and they warp in an S-shape (if you look from the short side). Maybe it's just me
Albert is offline   Reply With Quote