Magicians: The Gathering
Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Café > Public Magic Discussions
Notices

Old 09-20-2011, 08:09 AM   #1
Kieran Oloughlin

STOP FLIRTING ALBERT!!!

As for my opinion, I belive someone that pratcises magic (any type including ONLY crads) is not a magician but is someone who practcies magic for their own amusment, that someone who perfroms the magic they practice occasionally (or often or all the time or... you get the idea) IS a Macigian but someone who performs stirctly nfront of a camera is a magician but is a Youtube magician or a camera magican or a webcam magician. I think that comparing these strik camera magicians to real life magicgians from the old times such as ernest erik and Ed Marlo is not fair...FOR THE REAL LIFE MAGICIANS. Why should they be compared to someone who does not deserve the title of magicain, it is not right to put them even in the same general area of each other (sorry if this is not making sense).

Plz do not mistake what I am saying here. I am not attacking anyone and I belive everyone here perfroms magic live, there are some great magcians on yt such as gnarlycardz, BCardician, Alexofftenkrantz and so on. It just really annoys me when the leauge of YT magicains think they are so great and and belive peoples like mismag822's word is LAW. I think as this new generation of magcians rise up new magic will come to light aswell as some amzing sleight of hand and near impossible tricks and who knows some of us here may become the next ed marlo or dai vernon but these magicans who perfrom strickly on a camera will be left behind.
Kieran Oloughlin is offline   Reply With Quote