Magicians: The Gathering
Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Lounge > General Discussions
Notices

Old 06-06-2011, 09:48 PM   #1
Fin

User channel on YouTube

Explain more please Ichigo..

I'd love to hear about your conspiracy theories since I myself, believe it or not, have had not one but 3 very "close encounters" with ufo's. Now I'm not saying I believe in aliens, but the craft I saw were so bizarre, yet so close I could nearly touch them. So UFO's are real, despite whatever the government may tell us. They may not be alien but they are very real, bizarre things, and the government does NOT want to discuss them. That much I can tell you from personal experience. And there were several other people in my town who saw these things on the same night as me, hovering over their house in one case! So it was essentially a mass-sighting, making it harder to just brush me off as a drunk or an overly imaginative person. The government does cover things up. It does keep secrets. We all know that. The question is how far do you think they would go.

Since my experience I have become ALOT more open minded. I was skeptical about religion before, and I still am a bit (it has caused alot of wars!), however I do think there is something much bigger than us going on and I wouldn't be at all surprised if one day science discovered something that roughly resembles "god".
Fin is offline   Reply With Quote