Magicians: The Gathering
Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Café > Magic Alert
Notices

Old 03-11-2011, 06:37 PM   #1
King Johnny

oh no problem-I just thought you might have more than one show. I post vids of shows I have done in the past. The stuff here on youtube I dont even perform anymore. Its not silly to question someones experience.For someone who gives advice to aspiring magicians it would be nice to see they really know what theyre talking about. If I said I was a actor and gave acting advice here on youtube,and even did little video skits of me acting on youtube,people may say"hey do you have any real-world acting clips"?

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

But anyway the real question was dont you think you guys are hating one here? Finding one little thing that some does or has said and drilling it? Are you all perfect or something? Also do you think its fair to post private conversations between you and others? That seems petty. When two men are talking or argueing about something,then you post it on here so your friends can jump in and gang up on the person seems a little cowardly
King Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote