Magicians: The Gathering

Magicians: The Gathering (http://www.magiciansthegathering.com/community//index.php)
-   Magic Alert (http://www.magiciansthegathering.com/community//forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Look Out For George Waldman (TheMatrix72370) (http://www.magiciansthegathering.com/community//showthread.php?t=537)

JoeMarsdenMagic 12-13-2011 11:32 PM

he should be shot..... in the stomach, make the perv suffer!

Albert 12-14-2011 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsMagicITellYou (Post 6364)
Albert, you seem like a very merciful and peaceful guy.

Why, thank you! I am known as the nice Asian dude that can be really evil sometimes ;)

la0o9 12-14-2011 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Albert (Post 6368)
Why, thank you! I am known as the nice Asian dude that can be really evil sometimes ;)

sometimes?

Albert 12-14-2011 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by la0o9 (Post 6370)
sometimes?

Well, I'm not evil all the time ;)

But I would like to be and will be evil at the son of a crappy lobster being a pedophile against young girls! :mad: :devil:

vjose32 12-17-2011 06:12 PM

Well I see his channel is still around so it looks like all we've been doing is nothing getting anything accomplished.

Leroy 12-18-2011 05:29 PM

thank god im a dude. now back to practicing :D

vjose32 01-04-2012 11:07 PM

Seems like i've pissing off thematrix, lol. Here is an email he sent to a girl magician which she forwarded to me.

"Dear *****,
Please remove all traces of vjose32 from your channel, and delete everything you've said to him in public comments. He is my #1 enemy he should be considered your enemy also. Please block him from your channel and all endorsements of him. Thank you.
The same thing goes for magictrixsix, but to a much lesser extent."

So now he is harassing girls because they give me shoutouts and is trying to control them and get them to block me when it should really be the other way around. Good news is he seems to be losing more and more girl magicians who continue to block him and several are posting or will be posting warnings themselves about him.

OliveroG 01-05-2012 02:21 AM

If i was a girl, i would let him send me as many cards as he wanted.

nubmagician 01-07-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vjose32 (Post 6700)
Seems like i've pissing off thematrix, lol. Here is an email he sent to a girl magician which she forwarded to me.

"Dear *****,
Please remove all traces of vjose32 from your channel, and delete everything you've said to him in public comments. He is my #1 enemy he should be considered your enemy also. Please block him from your channel and all endorsements of him. Thank you.
The same thing goes for magictrixsix, but to a much lesser extent."

So now he is harassing girls because they give me shoutouts and is trying to control them and get them to block me when it should really be the other way around. Good news is he seems to be losing more and more girl magicians who continue to block him and several are posting or will be posting warnings themselves about him.

Wow this guy is certainly trying to brainwash these young girls, I've noticed more and more girl magicians are actually starting to realize what a perv thematrix is and If I'm not mistaken isn't magictrixsix a girl too or am I thinkin of someone else?

Azukinimagician 01-08-2012 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nubmagician (Post 6731)
Wow this guy is certainly trying to brainwash these young girls, I've noticed more and more girl magicians are actually starting to realize what a perv thematrix is and If I'm not mistaken isn't magictrixsix a girl too or am I thinkin of someone else?

Yeah, magictrixsix is a girl.

Gnarlycardz 01-09-2012 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OliveroG (Post 6701)
If i was a girl, i would let him send me as many cards as he wanted.

and why? Thats a bit strange

Albert 01-09-2012 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gnarlycardz (Post 6741)
and why? Thats a bit strange

Seduce him, drain his financials until the last drop, and then kick him off to the side of the road when he has nothing more to offer. That's how you manipulate desperate men XD

Travmang 01-09-2012 09:28 PM

Alby seems to have extensive knowledge pertaining to this situation. Hmmmmmm, interesting! :ugh:

Albert 01-10-2012 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Travmang (Post 6743)
Alby seems to have extensive knowledge pertaining to this situation. Hmmmmmm, interesting! :ugh:

I wonder why... :thinking:

OliveroG 01-11-2012 04:23 AM

We're magicians, we're supposed to have alot of girls, we should know about this kind of topic.

ItsMagicITellYou 01-14-2012 02:31 AM

key word "supposed"....ahaha jk ;p

vjose32 01-15-2012 05:08 AM

Another comment I found on this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRM9r...eature=related that is a bit disturbing.

Btw, I have discovered that magic4u495 (I think that is her username) is like totally under his control. She claims it is much worse than just his comments and that she is a pervert like him. I've tried to tell her she is only making things worse and not helping at all but she won't listen to reason. I also attempted to contact everyone on thematrix' Youtube but am not sure how many actually got the messages. I know a couple got the message and blocked him. As of right now anyone who doesn't block him is getting unsubbed from me. Also sissyroo100 has unsubbed from him but won't block him because he is giving her Vortex decks! Hopefully she blocks him after that.

Albert 01-18-2012 09:48 PM

Like I said, since this pervert doesn't stop, at least suck him dry of his financials. :grin:

If I had a girlfriend, I would ask her to make a fake 'sexy-legs' video and make him send tons of decks to me :devil:

I'm joking. It's best to not get involved at all, really... :thinking:

caseysmagicaltricks 01-28-2012 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gnarlycardz (Post 6347)
And Yet Another, This guy doesnt quit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlX-M...el_video_title

This is one of the worst ive seen, because You can actually see how young the girl is and he downright says

"Very easy to do. You have extremely beautiful legs. You should show them off in every video you post from now on."

This seriously isnt right, and needs to stop

Hi this is my video i deleted the comment, sorry if people wanted to see it, but anyway i am so angry at that old guy

Toothbrushs 02-06-2012 05:37 PM

Well, I'm glad I found this website. When I had videos posted on youtube, he started messaging me. So, you know. I blocked him. o.o