Magicians: The Gathering

Magicians: The Gathering (http://www.magiciansthegathering.com/community//index.php)
-   The Store (http://www.magiciansthegathering.com/community//forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   'Interception' by Mystery Mark (tutorial) (http://www.magiciansthegathering.com/community//showthread.php?t=253)

justinmiracle 03-18-2012 03:56 PM

The video was very thorough, just like with repulse control and acid. I will be using this for many of my sandwich effects in the future.

EDIT: i know mark taught every precaution and tweaks for the left side angles, but i performed this surrounded and someone on my right saw the move. How do i hide the move from people on the right?

Mark 03-19-2012 02:39 AM

Did you take on the advices on how to practice and to only move while you are visibly moving? There is nothing fishy to see if you perform it correctly, hence there being a cover for exactly that side you were apparently caught on.

thetophatfirm 03-20-2012 03:03 AM

I cannot get over the fact that Mark is so silent with his art. Sometimes I am lost for words after the nth time man. Wild stuff

MysteryHand 03-21-2012 05:55 AM

When you do the move, do smoothy, fastly :) I promise you will be invisible with spectators :)

Des 09-05-2012 06:15 PM

This download is absolutely phenomenal. For nine dollars, you could either get a crap twenty minute download from Ellusionist or Theory11, or you could get an HOUR AND A HALF of six bad ass routines with great angles, a handful (a large handful) of practical sleights, and an extremely creative concept all taught with beautifully clear and thorough instructions. If you have ten dollars, don't even think about going anywhere but DarkSleightz.

MysteryHand 09-07-2012 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Des (Post 7952)
This download is absolutely phenomenal. For nine dollars, you could either get a crap twenty minute download from Ellusionist or Theory11, or you could get an HOUR AND A HALF of six bad ass routines with great angles, a handful (a large handful) of practical sleights, and an extremely creative concept all taught with beautifully clear and thorough instructions. If you have ten dollars, don't even think about going anywhere but DarkSleightz.

DarkSleightZ is one the best production ever ;)

Des 09-08-2012 12:18 AM

It puts other companies to shame.

Mark 09-08-2012 01:09 PM

Aw, thanks guys! ^_^

We just hope someday other companies will see it as a sign, that they figure that there is no need in commercializing the art to the extreme and that they should care more about teaching qualities instead of all these over-the-top production qualities instead. It's the difference between bringing the art forward or ruining it.

mrtrickzstar 09-23-2012 03:16 AM

hey I JUST ordered thsi and everything, paid with my paypal, but in the it's e store account, the new purchase was not there. Have already emailed you twice about this. please help.

Admin 09-23-2012 11:37 AM

Please be a little more patient when waiting for a reply. We literally replied to your e-mails within 8 minutes, regardless of it being in the middle of the night for us (4:15 am).

Thank you. :)