Magicians: The Gathering

Magicians: The Gathering (http://www.magiciansthegathering.com/community//index.php)
-   The Store (http://www.magiciansthegathering.com/community//forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   'Invaders' by Mystery Mark (DVD) (http://www.magiciansthegathering.com/community//showthread.php?t=765)

Admin 12-06-2012 12:34 PM

'Invaders' by Mystery Mark (DVD)

'Invaders' by Mystery Mark

Status: The DVD is being produced. In the meantime, everyone who has pre-ordered it can request to learn it over Skype, Google Hangout or otherwise. We might also soon release a downloadable video featuring all the basics so that one could learn it already without needing to remember it from the Skype sessions.

http://magiciansthegathering.com/store/available.png
Standard price: $25.00
If you aren't a member yet, register for free and get active in the forums to get special discounts.
In case PayPal and its payment methods are no option for you, you may want to have a look at our alternative payment options.

Make three ordinary coins penetrate any general drinking glass, one after the other. This DVD contains Mystery Mark's 'Invaders' routine and over twenty techniques you can use to magically get coins either into or out of a glass. Everything is completely impromptu and both the glass and coins can be borrowed. Want to gather knowledge regarding some of the most practical angle-proof 'Coin Through Glass' techniques out there? Then this is the way to go.

http://magiciansthegathering.com/sto...s/Invaders.png

What you will need
  • One drinking glass;
  • Several coins.

What you will get
  • One factory-made DVD.

What you will learn
  • Mystery Mark's 'Invaders' routine;
  • A lot of techniques with variations to make coins seemingly penetrate a drinking glass.

Magic specifications
PropsDrinking glass & coins
CleanYes
ImpromptuYes
No pre-workYes
Instantly repeatableYes
AnglesAngle-proof
Sound level1
Performance levelIntermediate
Tutorial levelBeginner
Click here for more information on specifications.

http://magiciansthegathering.com/store/available.png
Standard price: $25.00
If you aren't a member yet, register for free and get active in the forums to get special discounts.
In case PayPal and its payment methods are no option for you, you may want to have a look at our alternative payment options.

Copyright ©2013 DarkSleightZ - It's eS productions. All Rights Reserved.

Wyattsb 12-08-2012 12:54 AM

This was a surprise! sounds awesome though. Ordering now :)

Rishch 12-08-2012 10:51 AM

Since shipping to Singapore is so expensive can you get it as a download?

Admin 12-08-2012 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wyattsb (Post 8136)
This was a surprise! sounds awesome though. Ordering now :)

Thanks a lot for your everlasting support. Much appreciated!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rishch (Post 8137)
Since shipping to Singapore is so expensive can you get it as a download?

Sorry but this is and will not be available as a download.

However, we can honestly say that what you get on this DVD would have a value of $30-$35 at other sellers. Keeping that in mind, the shipping is not all that bad. Please bear with us as the shipping fees are really that high over here.

Wyattsb 12-08-2012 11:30 PM

When it says "Tens of techniques" Does that mean 'tens' is plural and there are twenty or more? Or just more than ten? Either way, I'm very excited. And I considered getting Filter, Ha!

Admin 12-09-2012 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wyattsb (Post 8140)
When it says "Tens of techniques" Does that mean 'tens' is plural and there are twenty or more? Or just more than ten? Either way, I'm very excited. And I considered getting Filter, Ha!

Twenty or more. We will clear this up a little. Thanks!

Rishch 12-09-2012 12:34 PM

How much would it be to ship to Singapore?

Mark 12-09-2012 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rishch (Post 8146)
How much would it be to ship to Singapore?

Haha, first you say shipping is expensive, now you ask how much it is? :p

Just check the Store and find out shipping a single DVD to Singapore costs $8.91. :)

MysteryHand 12-10-2012 01:33 PM

I think this video is more expensive than Filter of Rick Lax but it's worther than any Coin Through Glass trick. Nice Job MARK ;)

Mark 12-10-2012 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MysteryHand (Post 8162)
I think this video is more expensive than Filter of Rick Lax but it's worther than any Coin Through Glass trick. Nice Job MARK ;)

Thanks. ^_^

I think I gotta clear up this is not a one-trick thing like 'Infusion' or 'Filter'. You will get the 'Impromptu Glass Penetration' (also known as 'Infusion' which is sold by Ellusionist for $15) and if you would see the rest as 'Filter' (which is sold for $20) although it is much more and much more practical than that, this DVD is a true steal, even with shipping included. :D

MysteryHand 12-11-2012 08:23 AM

Yeah ! I know but i won't have this DVD LOL ( NO MONEY) haha So BAD :( !

GuaidaoKID 12-29-2012 03:57 PM

when would i get the dvd after i order it=]?

Admin 12-29-2012 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GuaidaoKID (Post 8200)
when would i get the dvd after i order it=]?

We are aiming at the status mentioned in the main post, right underneath the title.

Des 01-27-2013 12:05 PM

Does the routine look like 'Filter' in that you have to drop the rest of the coins into the glass when you "penetrate" a coin, or do they really go in one at a time?

Mark 01-27-2013 05:24 PM

Really one at a time, one by one, no pre-dropping required. I'd be ashamed if that'd be the case. ;)

Des 01-28-2013 09:15 PM

I know, that's one of the things I really didn't like about 'Filter', it just makes it so much less magical.
Now I really just can't wait to get this DVD! :D

TheSecretFire 02-07-2013 03:24 AM

I know your YT channel is gone, but could you perhaps make a downloadable performance video? It would be nice to see what effects we will get, aside from Infusion.

Thanks

Des 02-19-2013 02:03 AM

Just wanted to check about the production of the DVDs. My area just had a series of really bad snowstorms, so I wanted to make sure they didn't get produced, and then lost or anything. I know you guys would probably put out a notice or something, but I just wanted to make 100% certain. Unfortunately, I didn't get the insurance, and losing those DVDs would be... :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: :cry: